A fun RSVP card can get the baby shower fun started when your guest lets you know that he or she will be able to share the day with you. Leave space for a ‘helpful hint for the new mom’ or ask them to let you know what food or drink they would like to bring if you’re hosting a potluck. Don’t forget to provide stamped postcards or envelopes!
Helpful Baby Shower Invitation Hints
* Send your baby shower invitations up to a month before the actual baby shower.
* Be sure that your theme is obvious by the invitation you choose.
* If you opt to design your own, keep it simple! You don’t want to get too bogged down before the baby shower begins!
* Don’t forget to include map to the baby shower site as well as a cell phone number where guests may get last minute assistance with directions.
* If you’re technology friendly, use your email address or one of the many invitation sites to keep track of your RSVPs.
About The Author
Stephen Kreutzer is a freelance publisher based in Cupertino, California. He publishes articles and reports in various ezines and provides baby shower tips on http://www.baby-shower-101.com.